This week has been long and stressful. And I am so thankful for it to be over. This weekend is going to be jam packed though and as much as I have to do, I'm really looking forward to it. I'll be off both days and then on Monday -- I start my brand new job! Very exciting things going on. I hope you all have a great weekend! Onto the links...
- I want all the things on this list. Must haves for any small apartment.
- I would love this for my car. And the best part is she's from Arizona too!
- Seven Reasons to be Happy Right Now -- even if things aren't perfect. Some great reminders for why we should be happy. Why can't I ever listen to the advice from these lists?
- Have I posted this yet? The places to go in 2014. I'm craving some travel in my life.
- Mike would love this print:
source: The Mary Sue.
- Cheap and easy food for under $5. A great list to keep as a resource!
As always, anything you want to see on next week's Weekly Round Up -- drop me a line. Tweet me, Facebook me, email me klgstumpe at gmail dot com -- I'd love to include your submissions!
Labels: things from this week