This has been an incredibly productive week. I've restarted Couch to 5K and I even started a squat challenge. And, more importantly, I've been keeping my calories in check. I'm trying so hard to get back in shape. Other than working out and trying to keep my diet in check, it's been a relatively quiet week. Without further ado, here are the links for this week:
- I'm probably the only person that still thinks this song is funny, but this Adventure Time mash-up is really adorable.
- 34 Tips To Making Stuff Last Longer. Spoiler Alert: Put it in the fridge or freezer.
- And, while we're at it, another Buzzfeed list: 27 Life Hacks Every Girl Should Know. I really like #11.
- Cats and the kitty cats and the meow meow meow and the meow meow meow.
- 5 Easy Health Tips. Very simple reminders on stuff we should all be doing anyway.
- This melts my heart. At 24, I still appreciate whenever my mom packs my lunch and writes "I Love You" on the bag -- which is rare.
- Maybe I should move to Russia.
- This is a great post all about Girl Code.
Anything you want to see on next week's round up? Let me know! Leave a comment or tweet me!
Labels: things from this week