Today, I'm doing something a little different on the blog -- I'm doing a make-up post. Crazy, right? One of my favorite parts on blogs is seeing what other bloggers use for make-up. Are they on to something I've never heard of? Or do we use the same thing?
So, here is what I wear on my face. Not on a daily basis, but when I'm trying to impress.
1) Smashbox High Definition. This is the best foundation I have found thus far. It doesn't clump or get scaly even here in the Arizona heat.
2) Bare Minerals Mineral Veil. I use just a dusting of this over my regular foundation or I wear it alone.
3) Brow Kit from Benefit. I love this brow kit. It comes with a powder and a wax to fill in the brows. I never realized what a huge difference filling in your brows makes.
4) Smashbox Photofinish Primer. I've used other Smashbox primers, but this one is my favorite. I've never used another brand of primer (I got the sample with my foundation once and I've never looked back).
5) Sephora Lash Plumper Mascara. I was looking for a different mascara and I accidentally grabbed this one. I usually use it after I've already put on a mascara for length.
6) Smashbox Blush - Color Flush. Sorry about the picture, but it's almost empty anyway.
7) Benefit Boiing Concealer. I've used a lot of different concealers over the years and this one is by far the best. It doesn't clump up and you can't see it under the foundation. The only one that I've liked just as much was Kat Von D's tattoo concealer, but it left my face so pale that my foundation looked strange on it. But it did the trick.
What are your favorites? Any products to recommend to me? Let me know in the comments!