Wow. This week has been something else. My best friend surprise flew into town on Friday night so all of last weekend was spent with her. Mike got two nights comped at the casino resort by my house so he and I slept there Sunday and Monday. And then, I got offered a job on Monday! I'm incredibly excited and I can't wait to start. The rest of my week was trying to play catch up with everything that's been going on. My desk is in total disarray and what's laundry?
It's been a great week. I'm just lagging behind on everything else. Hence, why this post is so late. But oh well. Onto the links!
- 2013's best books for 20 something year olds. This page has been an open tab forever because I keep meaning to add these books to my Amazon Wishlist.
- This was an incredibly helpful post on feeling overwhelmed -- like I've been feeling this entire week.
- Cutest thing I've seen all week:
- I can't wait to make these GF Jalapeno Corn Muffins for Mike. Via Peacoats and Plaid.
- Life Hacks -- these are super important, especially the sweat stain removal tip. Via Life Unpublished.
- And because it's not a Weekly Round Up without a Buzzfeed list: Gifs to Make You Laugh.
Labels: things from this week