Happy New Year! Mike and I had more than enough fun for everyone on New Year's Eve -- AKA: We got really drunk. I hope your New Year's Eve was fun too! And involved a little less puke than our's did. Moving on to less disgusting topics -- I'm really looking forward to 2014 and I'm excited to start making some serious changes over here at Somehow Chaotic. One thing I don't plan on changing is my Weekly Round Up of incredibly nerdy and helpful links from across the internet. Want to see a link on here next week? Tweet me @SomehowChaotic! I'd love to share your link or a video that you deem worthy.
On to the links ...
- What if Lisa Frank designed the House Sigils for Game of Thrones? Hilarity ensues.
- 45 Productivity Tips. I definitely need these.
- I want all of the pillows over at ShopNightingale. Especially this one.
- Alright, this was pretty good, but not as great as my impromptu songs I sing while I watch Star Trek:
- This is why I don't want to completely quit drinking -- moderate drinking is good for you!
And, the most important link of all: Mike has started his own photography blog - Sometimes in Focus. Check it out! I'm so proud of him and his budding photography business.
Labels: things from this week