1) Run 200 Miles. I ran 130 miles in 2013, so this is a totally possible goal. And ideally, I'll run more than 200 miles.
2) Lose Weight. I lost 16 pounds in 2013, but I ended up gaining a few of those back (LIKE EIGHT. SERIOUSLY). I don't want to drop an amount that I want to lose, but I want to fit into my clothes better.
3) Move Off My Mom's Couch. Fairly self-explanatory.
4) Bike and Hike More Often. Mike wants us to hike at least once a month next year and in addition to biking on the weekends, I want to bike during the week too.
5) Cut Down on Drinking. It's not that I want to stop drinking because that's no fun, but going out and drinking costs a lot of money and I really want to save.
6) Read More. I did read more books last year than in previous years and I want to keep that momentum going.
7) Write More. The only way I'm going to become a better writer is just to write more.
8) Blog More and Take it Seriously. I've been blogging for over a year and I have definitely grown from when I started. I want to keep that going and become a better blogger -- reach out more to other bloggers, create more content, and have consistent posts.
9) Stick To My Budget. This is really important. If there is anyway I can accomplish #3, I need to do this.
10) Keep Couponing. I've been saving so much money through couponing and I'm able to help out my mom with it. I want to keep going and get better at it.
Labels: 2014, personal, resolutions