I'll have to be honest -- 2013 was a good year to me. I started dating my best friend. I travelled. I was happy. More than I can say for 2012.
And yes, 2013 had some really shitty parts too. Losing Simba, losing family members, still squatting on my mom's couch, money problems. But, what kind of year would it be if it was just all good?
- I reunited with my friends.
- Watched Space Jam.
- Mike and I started dating.
- I saw Bill Nye and Neil deGrasse Tyson.
- Mike and I went to San Diego - Parts One
. (I told him he better have enjoyed SeaWorld because we're never going back)
- Mike bought us our matching bikes.
- We also rode our bikes. A lot. I wish we did that more often.
- I got one of my wisdom teeth removed.
- Started couponing
. (And, in the past two months of couponing, I have saved over $275!)
- Had an amazing Christmas with Mike, my family, and his family.
2013 was good to me and I'm looking forward to what 2014 has in store.
Labels: 2013, personal, year recap