Another late post. I'm having a very hard time balancing my new work schedule and blogging. I've been trying to get all my posts ready on Sunday, but then what about my weekly round up? One of my resolutions for 2014 was to get serious about my blog and I want to figure out how to do that. I'm hoping that as I figure out this new schedule I can make more time for blogging - along with everything else that I've been skipping out on lately - ex: the gym.
If you work full time, how do you manage to make time for blogging? That 9-5 grind is tough, man. So, onto the links:
- Hey Mike, wanna make this for me? Buffalo Hummus via Fitnessista.
- Just like writing research papers in high school, but honestly, this is a great idea and I would love to implement this in my own life: The Notecard System.
- How Not to Feel Like a Total Failure.
- Game of Thrones as Disney characters ... just as hilarious as you would expect it to be.
- Rachel discusses blogging for money. I totally agree -- who can deny some extra income through blogging?
- Mike and I saw The Lego Movie last weekend and I thought it was adorable and hilarious and awesome. If you haven't seen it yet, this blooper reel will convince you.
- 10 Ways to Make Yourself Happier ... via SCIENCE!
As always, if you have a link for me to share, I'd love to! Comment with your submissions and you will see them on the next Weekly Round Up.
Labels: things from this week