Wow. I completely fell off the radar last week. Between work, family, and friends, I had no time for anything else. Even my laundry. Guys, that laundry pile was depressing. But, I'm back! And the laundry has been taken care of. For the most part.
Some highlights from this week:
- Addicted to Emoji Pop. It's like pictionary ... with emojis.
- That picture is a very accurate depiction of last week.
- Thanksgiving was great. No tears at my house.
- I cannot stop watching Fringe. Even though Mike has made his "No Fringe-ing" rule at his house.
- I worked all weekend and it honestly didn't bother me because $$$$$.
- A lot of people think I am engaged because I drunkenly may have posted a picture of me wearing a ring on Facebook. I'm not going to correct anyone because Mike even commented on the picture, "You snooze, you lose I guess."
So, overall, Thanksgiving and last week were awesome. I love my friends. I love my family. I'm thankful to be employed. And, I'm thankful to have this blog to get to say stupid shit like this. I promise, I will write some real posts this week. Swear.
Labels: family, personal, weekends