Guys, I'm blogging on my mom's computer. The wireless router is officially dead and my only access to internet is either at my boyfriend's house or on my mom's desktop. It's a weird feeling even though I get to use my old monitor (which is huge and I'm an amazing daughter for letting my mom use it). So yeah, this week is sparse, but understand the circumstances.
- The Cheapskate Guide to New York City. Why did it take me so long to find this? Everytime I go to New York, I immediately blow through my budget.
- Five Things You're Doing Wrong Before 9 AM. I'm totally guilty of all of these.
- This sweater is perfect for me.
- Cannot wait to try this recipe from Iowa Girl Eats: Quinoa with Caramelized Butternut Squash and Roasted Brussels Sprouts.
- Yes, yes, yes, yes. I Love When He Says "Take Your Time" While I'm Running Late. I'm so punctual, but for some reason, I'm always running late to meet up with Mike. And it warms my heart when he tells me to "take my time" or "it's fine. I haven't even showered yet." Dream man.
- Make your own Iron Throne. Why haven't I done this yet?
Labels: things from this week