Well, shit. This is late.
SEPTEMBER GOALS RECAP:
1) Stick to my budget. FAIL. Also, lol. Did I honestly think that was going to happen?
2) Run 20 Miles. FAIL. 15.6 miles. I started doing really terrible at the end of the month.
3) Bike 50 miles. FAIL. 37.
4) Apply for 20 jobs and Get Interview??? FAIL.
5) Sign up for Hot Chocolate 5K. FAIL - ish. I signed up for the Oktoberfest 5K instead and I'll be running that this upcoming weekend.
Wow. September was not a good month for me and it's actually really depressing to see all my shortcomings right in front of me.
OCTOBER GOALS: (Let's see if I can handle any of these).
1) Run 20 miles.
I do have a 5K coming up and I really want to do better at the Hot Chocolate 5K so training is necessary. I've been slacking a lot lately because I haven't been feeling well, but I need to get over it and just run.
2) Go Hiking!
Mike and I both dropped some serious bank on hiking shoes and we've used them .... once. Now that the weather is getting better, we need to go for a hike. Or a few of them. It won't kill us. I hope.
3) Seriously, Apply for Some Damn Jobs.
Looking at my resume makes me cry, but I need to suck it up and keep applying or I'll never find anything.
4) Figure Out a Halloween Costume.
I keep telling Mike that I want to go as Peg and Al Bundy, but we'll see what happens. I just wanna look good even though we have no solid plans.
5) Stay on Track About Cutting Out the Dairy and Keep Up with my Dairy Diary.
I've been really bad at this one. The other night, I got wasted and had both a grilled cheese (DELICIOUS, btw) and a cheese crisp, that I dropped multiple times before giving up on it. Dairy is really messing up my stomach and that's why I feel bad and I don't run.
6) Stop Going Over My Calories.
I haven't even been tracking my calories for the past two weeks and then I'm wondering why I don't feel well. Because I keep eating junk food. I need to stop and stick with the plan that was working for me. I lost 16 pounds since I started and I know I can do more. I just need to stick with it and not get distracted.
Labels: monthly goals