REVISITING PUMPKIN BEER


According to Starbucks, it's fall.
But more important than the Pumpkin Spice Latte, my favorite Pumpkin Cider is back on the shelf. Since these awesome pumpkin beers are coming back, I figured it would be worthwhile to take a trip back to one of my favorite posts from last year -- my pumpkin beer review.

Go ahead, check it out, and enjoy some pumpkin beer!

Labels: ,

Somehow Chaotic. : REVISITING PUMPKIN BEER

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

REVISITING PUMPKIN BEER


According to Starbucks, it's fall.
But more important than the Pumpkin Spice Latte, my favorite Pumpkin Cider is back on the shelf. Since these awesome pumpkin beers are coming back, I figured it would be worthwhile to take a trip back to one of my favorite posts from last year -- my pumpkin beer review.

Go ahead, check it out, and enjoy some pumpkin beer!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home