This week has been great. I've been biking and running all week long and I'm feeling great! The diet is a little inconsistent because I found the best ice cream -- salted caramel with chocolate. And, I've been skipping on the gym to go over to Mike's for some mid-day naps and ciders. But, oh well. Spending time with him is way better than going to the gym. This weekend is my grandpa's birthday -- so we'll be spending time with him. And Mike's parents are in town too. I hope you all have a great weekend!
- Tips for being an awesome partner. Pretty self-explanatory, but great advice.
- I have been loving the Cookie Monster parodies and everytime I post them on Facebook, I am met with crickets. OH WELL.
- Proof that my brother used to be a sweet kid:
- Why can't the theme song always be in Legos?
- This is my life lately:
- My mom and I have been cleaning out her storage unit, which has resulted in finding a million pictures -- okay, that's an exaggeration, but we have so many pictures. It's obscene. I will leave you with some of the best.
A tween on vacation.
The day of my 8th grade graduation.
Labels: personal, things from this week