I couldn't be happier that it's August. I don't know if I can mention it enough, but July was terrible. Not just for me, but for all the important people in my life. I'm so ready to make August a great month and I even have goals (!) that I want to accomplish to keep myself in check.
Enough about how terrible July was because I'm ready to move forward and talk about cool things on the internet this week!
- Isn't it time to start getting excited for that Tom Hanks movie about Mary Poppins? This should get you in the mood.
- If you haven't read the Harry Potter fanfic, do that first and then watch this webseries.
- I love cats....but everytime I'm around them, I almost die from my throat closing up. This possible cure would be awesome, but would be my starting path to becoming a cat lady.
- Will someone please buy this for me? I promise I'll do my laundry. Lol. That's a lie.
- Writing tips ... maybe I should follow some of these.
Labels: things from this week