- A good, comprehensive list. I've read 5 of these books to read in your 20's. I have 6 and a half more years to finish it up.
- Not like I'd even make this (I am completely unable to DIY anything cute), but I like it. I mean, look at these instructions and how many tools there are to use! That's bad news waiting to happen for me.
- If you #StandWithWendy, you ought to get this shirt. 50% of the proceeds are being donated to Planned Parenthood to help fight for women in Texas.
- I usually like to include sites that make me happy, but if you want to get angry -- check out Public Shaming. Basically, it's terrible people saying terrible things on Twitter.
- Banana egg waffles? Sounds intriguing and I can even share with the GF boyfriend!
- Now, this is a DIY project I can get behind: Decorative Power Cords.
- Remember to Like Somehow Chaotic on Facebook.
Labels: things from this week