Last year, I just posted a lot of things I wanted to do and to be frank, I didn't accomplish nearly as many as I had originally hoped. Mostly, it was for financial reasons. This year, I really want to have goals that promote me growing as a person and dare I say - growing up? Naturally, I included some fun things to do because c'mon - it would be a pretty boring list otherwise.
1) Ride a Segway.
2) Run a 10K.
3) Shoot a gun.
4) Get another tattoo.
5) Visit the Grand Canyon.
6) Go to Lowell Observatory.
8) Write a short story.
9) Read 50 books.
10) Run 200 miles.
11) Pay off my credit card debt.
12) Start that savings account.
13) Cash in my piggy bank and start anew.
14) Go horseback riding.
15) Stand on a corner in Winslow, Arizona.
16) Get down to my goal weight.
17) Focus more on my blog
18) Write at least one thing a day.
19) Make at least one craft from Pinterest.
20) Try 10 new recipes.
21) Get job.
22) Learn to do something new.
23) Watch The Wire.
24) Maybe, just maybe, move out of my mom's house.
Labels: 24 for 24