AUGUST GOALS RECAP:
1) Go to the gym at least three times a week -- FAIL.
I tried, but I've had more bad days than good this month and it makes it hard to motivate myself to go to the gym. I have been running a lot more in the evenings though.
2) Run 15 miles -- PASS.
15.5 miles to be exact!
3) Stick to my new budget -- FAIL.
This was a huge fail. I created a more comprehensive budget for next month and I'm going to work really hard on this goal again.
4) Bike 50 miles -- FAIL.
38 miles. Since most of my bike riding happens on the weekends, going out of town last weekend didn't help.
5) Work towards paying off my credit card debt -- FAIL.
That whole not following my budget thing really screwed me over on this one.
6) Apply for 20 jobs -- FAIL.
Definitely didn't hit 20.
7) Sign up for a 5K -- FAIL
Not enough money to pay for it.
1) Stick to My New Budget
For real. I want that ending number to be in the black at the end of September.
2) Run 20 miles
3) Bike 50 miles
4) Apply for 20 jobs and Get an Interview???
5) Sign Up for the Hot Chocolate 5K!
What are your goals for September? How'd ya do in August?
Labels: monthly goals