I love lists. And I love things. So, here's both of those...combined!
1) Candy Crush. Love? Hm. I guess sometimes. This game has become the bane of my existence. If you are not playing right now, DON'T DO IT. You will get sucked in and lose the will to do anything else. Until you run out of lives. Then you will sit and beg your friends to help you like an addict.
2) Thinking about Breaking Bad. Apparently, we have to wait until August 11th for the last part of the final season. I have all the feelings about this show and I am on the edge of my seat for the finale.
3) My boyfriend. This is a given, I guess. But he's been so awesome lately.
4) My new running shoes! SERIOUSLY. These bad boys have cut down my mile time by probably 3 minutes. I had no idea how much my old shoes were holding me back. I feel like I'm running on air now.
5) Matching bikes! My boyfriend bought us matching bikes -- that we haven't even had the chance to ride yet because we need new tires and the tires have to be specially ordered and ... it's a whole thing. But, I'm so excited to wake up early on the weekends and ride around Tempe Town Lake with him.
6) Losing weight!
Since I started counting calories about three weeks ago, I've lost 8 pounds! I'm so proud of myself and I feel so accomplished. Even though I've had some slip-ups (example: Vegas
), I feel like it's a lifestyle change and that makes it a lot harder. I've been going to the gym a lot too and I'm excited to keep losing those pounds, man.
What are you loving right now? Let me know in the comments!