Personal Update: My long awaited vacation is finally here. On Sunday, I'm heading off to San Diego with my boyfriend to relax, enjoy the beach, and go to SeaWorld. I have posts scheduled so I apologize in advance for not responding to any thing while I'm away. As for my lack of posts earlier this week, blame my vacation brain. I've already mentally checked out of work and it's been hard to make it through this week. Have a great week everyone!
- Things about the Sims that we all remember. I heard they're making a new one, so that's something to look forward to.
- I cannot wait to try this sangria from Sydney at Crepes of Wrath. I never would have thought of grilling the fruit first.
- Instagram coasters - I definitely want to do this.
- This comic from Hyperbole and a Half about depression is spot on and everyone ought to read it.
source: Hyperbole and a Half
- If you haven't already, make sure to Like Somehow Chaotic on Facebook.
Labels: things from this week