Alright, this week has been pretty terrible. I've been working non-stop and I'm so exhausted. I was so tired on Wednesday that I didn't even go to the gym. Instead, I went and drank a lot of ciders with my boyfriend. So, this week's Weekly Round-Up is a little weak since I'm super behind on reading all my blogs / internetting this week.
Any suggestions on how to not be so tired all the time? Honestly.
- The problem with a lack of passion. I haven't heard the Planet Money segment, but I can say that I still have no idea what I want to be when I grow up and I'm so jealous of everyone that has a passion that they're pursuing.
- I love Sriracha and I'm going to have to try out these zucchini chips via Fitnessista.
- This looks delicious too. This looks like something I could easily take to work for lunch via Iowa Girl Eats.
- I can't tell if this is really cool or really gross -- keeping tattoos.
- This girl is the coolest - she took her calculator to prom.
- New Favorite Etsy: HoraEffect. Perfect for geek girls. I really love this Game of Thrones pendant.
If you haven't already, make sure to Like Somehow Chaotic on Facebook!
Labels: things from this week