Doesn't everyone love lists? I know I do. So, here's a list of other things that make me happy.
1. Pizza - and quite frankly, any kind will do. Good. Bad. I don't care. Gimme all your pizza. When I was a little girl, my mom would always get veggie pizzas and I used to HATE (and am still weird about) cooked vegetables. So, I would just like, scrap off all the toppings of the pizza and basically eat bread with sauce and bits of cheese. AND I STILL LIKED PIZZA. And when I found out you could order it how you wanted it - LIFE CHANGED.
2. Walking back from a good run - The sweat dripping. The soreness. That feeling of accomplishment. Is there anything better?
3. Back rubs - I am not a fan of being touched (This list of things that make me happy is quickly becoming a "I like this, but I also HATE THAT" list. Oh well!) - but I will make an exception for a back rub. Always.
4. The way my fake keds look with a pair of skinny jeans - oddly specific, but I love it.
5. Making my nephew laugh - It doesn't count if I witness someone else making him laugh. I need to be responsible for it. I think this applies to all children. I don't care if someone else makes them laugh or smile, but if it's me, holy shit. I am impressed I'm not breaking them.
6. Being cold and curling up in a bed with covers - I don't care that I have to wriggle around for another 10 minutes to get warm or that I end up like a little burrito with the covers. That is the best feeling - the coldness will end soon. You don't feel that way when you're hot.
7. Emojis - How did people communicate pre-emoji? I refuse to relive those dark days.
8. CHEESE - I love cheese. A lot. I am very particular about my cheese too. Havarti is meant to be melted. Muenster is for your crackers. But keep that pepperjack away from me.
9. When hot food is HOT and cold food is COLD - I am the girl that puts her sandwich in the freezer to keep it cold while I get my drink ready. I have also been known to just give up on meals that aren't the right temperature. Potato salad just made? Go away. I want you to be around 40 degrees Fahrenheit. I also get up in the middle of a meal to reheat my food because I'm slow at eating and it stops tasting good when it gets cold. Okay. I'm just really picky.
10. Brunch - What else is better than breakfast food and alcohol with friends? NOTHING. NOTHING.
What do you love? Let me know in the comments!