- A Mean Girls musical? Four for you, Glen Coco! You go Glen Coco! And none for Gretchen Weiners! BYE!
- Macalay Culkin's home. Oh?
- A great post over at Ladyville about feminism. It definitely inspired me to move a few feminist books to the top of my To-Read List.
- Another great list over at Thought Catalog. I love #10 - even though I hardly get to do it in Arizona. I haven't done #25 or #26 for a while, but those are both great feelings in their own ways.
- 30 Rock is over, but here's a list of the 100 best quotes. Except, I didn't see, "I like it so much I wanna take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant" on there.
- PONIES. SMALL PONIES. IN SWEATERS.
- This is why I love Sesame Street:
Labels: things from this week