Last year, on my birthday, I decided to pick 23 things I wanted to accomplish over the year. Some were really simple and others weren't so simple. And, let's be honest, I didn't get a lot of them finished.
I fully intend on keeping some of them on for my 24 for 24 list -- which I should probably finish getting ready considering my birthday was last week, but oh well.
Run a 5K - Done and Done. I ended up running two!
2) Travel outside the states - This one didn't end up happening because of financial reasons.
3) Read 50 books - 23/50. I didn't even get halfway there. Whomp.
4) Take the GRE's - Nope. I honestly was considering this and that was "the plan," but plans have changed and I'm not quite sure that's what I want to do right now.
5) Take a yoga class - Nope.
6) Ride a mechanical bull - No and I don't think this is something I necessarily really want to do either. Sorry.
7) Play in the snow - Does it count for that time in snowed in Scottsdale and I took a million pictures of it? Yeahhhh, I didn't think so.
8) Drop everything one weekend and go to the beach - No. I wish though.
9) Take a pole-dancing class - I forgot about this one.
Take a wine tasting class - Sort of. I did a flight up at a winery and talked to the people there - they were super knowledgable and nice about me having no idea about anything.
11) Visit 5 New states - Philadelphia, D.C., and New Jersey this year. 3/5 ain't bad.
12) Get another tattoo - Once again, financially couldn't swing it.
13) Attend the ballet - Nope.
14) Ride a horse - No. This is something I keep asking Mike to do and he is very reluctant.
15) Go through my closet and get rid of things I don't need/want - I do this so frequently, but no real dent has been made.
16) Visit Lowell Observatory - I wanted to and we were honestly thinking about going up to Flagstaff and then the Grand Canyon, but it never worked out.
17) Shoot a gun - Also something I keep asking to do, but we haven't done yet.
Karaoke - 3 am, in Korea Town, Neil Diamond.
Go hiking - We want to do it more actually. Mike really enjoys it and so do I.
No more soda - I am officially as close to soda-free as I'll ever be. I have had it probably less than 10 times and most of those times it has been used to fight a hangover.
Finally go to Times Square - And it wasn't all it was cracked up to be.
22) Actually dress up for Halloween - But we don't talk about last year's Halloween, guys.
Ride a Segway - Why hasn't this happened yet?
Final Tally = 7/23.
As I'm finishing up my 24 for 24 list, what goals/things do you want to accomplish?
Labels: 23 for 23