Things From This Week.


Will I ever get sick of this song? I'm beginning to think no.

This article explains my feelings about being told to smile as a woman.

Proof that I'm right - I always say that when a guy texts me a :-), he's older than 25.


A West Wing Reunion. I love it, even though I still haven't finished season 1. Woops.

Labels: ,

Somehow Chaotic. : Things From This Week.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Things From This Week.


Will I ever get sick of this song? I'm beginning to think no.

This article explains my feelings about being told to smile as a woman.

Proof that I'm right - I always say that when a guy texts me a :-), he's older than 25.


A West Wing Reunion. I love it, even though I still haven't finished season 1. Woops.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home