Without fail, there are some episodes of shows that make me happy - no matter what terrible things are going on in my life.
5) Come On, God, Season 2 Episode 8 of Louie
The bag of dicks. It gets me everytime. And the end. I feel incredibly awkward when he's in the hotel room with the anti-masturbation girl, but everything else makes up for it. And plus, I love Louie.
4) Slap Bet, Season 2 Episode 9 of How I Met Your Mother.
The beginning of the Slap Bet. And most importantly, Robin Sparkles. How many times a day do I sing "Let's Go to the Mall?" A lot.
3) Good Grief, Season 2 Episode 4 of Arrested Development
Sometimes, it's good to see other people in pain to feel better about yourself. And what's better than seeing George Michael do the Charlie Brown walk of shame?
2) Reincarnation, Season 6 Episode 26 of Futurama
This episode always makes me cry laughing. The characters of Futurama are reimaged in three different types of cartoon styles: old school, old school video game pixels, and Anime. And, it's hilarious.
That's what I look like while I'm watching it.
1) The Fight, Season 3 Episode 14 of Parks and Recreation
Drunk Ron Swanson. Drunk everyone. The introduction of Janet Snakehole and Bert Macklin. Jean Ralphio's raps that don't rhyme.